There are several course options accessible in the education sector, making it sometimes confusing which course to opt for. Student who has clarity in their mind about the course they want to pursue must be familiar with every single detail of the course. The qualification of the course is the most important detail that must be met. A candidate who loves aviation and has a dream to become an AME must satisfy the AME qualification criteria. The course AME stands for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, which is a 2-year academic and 2-year training programme that informs the candidate about the maintenance, repair, modification, and fixing of problems faced by aircraft and their components.
One of the primary factors that candidates must check and fulfill is the eligibility criteria. The AME qualifications required for admission to one of India’s top leading institutes are as follows:
- Appearing for or passing intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized board is required.
- The candidate should have an engineering diploma of 3 years at the time of admission.
- To be eligible for admission to one of the best institutes with up to 100% scholarship, one must fill out the AME CEE entrance test registration form.
Next Step after Satisfying AME Qualification
The next step for the candidate after meeting the AME qualification is as follows:
- The applicant should fill out the AME CEE application form for admission to the AME course from the official website, amecee.in
- The applicant should attend the AME CEE entrance exam on the day mentioned on their admit card.
- On the basis of the All India Rank (AIR), applicants can choose their campus at the time of admission counseling.
- The applicant should visit the campus with their documents before the date mentioned on the AME CEE counseling letter.
Other Skills Required Other than Academic AME Qualification
AME is one of the most important job profiles in the aviation sector, as they are responsible for the safety and security of aircraft on the ground. The candidate, apart from the education qualification, must have some other skills that offer new heights to their career in the aviation sector, which are as follows:
- Quick learner
- Analytic Skills
- Listening Ability
- Technical Expertise
- Soft Spoken
- Enthusiasm towards work
- Team Work
- Leadership Quality
- Problem-solving skills
- Precise Decision Maker
- Critical Thinking